Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Let's Get Crafty!

OK, December's card challenge was a bust.  There were good intentions all around, but with the busy-ness of the Christmas season (and a lack of inspiration) challenge cards just did not get made.  I have no one to blame but myself.  I think I only managed to make a whopping 2 Christmas cards last year.  Not impressive.  Our intent was to extend December's challenge into January (to give us all a little more time) but that also did not happen.  We really dropped the ball with this one.

But that all ends now.

It's a new year, and time for a new challenge!

Since it is already the end of January, I'm going to give you a head start on February's challenge.  If all things go well, cards will be made and posted by February 28th!  I believe that we can do it.  We are confident, inspired, crafty card-makers!

So, your challenge (should you choose to accept it) is to create a card using the colour combo below from design-seeds.com (which was posted on today's date: January 29th):


I'm already finding this colour combo to be quite intimidating, so I'm going to leave it at that.  No other stipulations.  

Let your imagination soar!


2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Hooray for a new year and a new challenge! That picture is absolutely beautiful but - OY!!- I've never put that many colours on one card! Where to begin? Yipes! Talk about a good challenge! So awesome - thanks Marn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Challenge met. It was a good one! Hope y'all enjoy my creation! :)

    ReplyDelete