Sunday, August 15, 2010

August's 2-part Challenge!



Breaker One, Breaker One. Might be crazy but I ain't dumb.
Crazy Cooter coming at ya, anyone home on the Hazzard Net??
-Cooter Davenport


Let me begin this month's post with an apology.
It is indeed halfway through the month already.
The challenge is just going up today.

I am sorry.

I could give you many excuses. Some legit, some not.
But, I will spare you the sob stories.
All I will say, after my long absence is...

"Man, I'm never gonna get out of this car again!
I'm gonna live in it, I'm gonna eat in it,
and I'm gonna make sweet love to it!"
- Bo Duke

LOL!!!

Don't fear fellow Duke Divas, we are back on track!
So, without further ado, here is August's challenge:

Using the following picture as your inspiration,
1) create a card/layout/paper craft for yourself
or a friend that 2) encourages growth or change.


We've been watching the caterpillars go through their
metamorphosis and are surrounded by hundreds of
beautiful butterflies. Seeing them flitting around everywhere,
and starting to feel the changing of the seasons, has really
inspired me to think about what needs to change and
grow in my own life. I know there's only a little over two
weeks left this month, but lets push ourselves to create
something meaningful and inspiring. Make something to
remind yourself of a goal or change you'd like to see in yourself,
or send an encouragement to a friend who is pursuing their dreams.
Whatever you do, have fun using the creative gift you've been given!
I can't wait to see what y'all come up with!



1 comment:

  1. Great challenge Angela! Love using this craft to encourage others. You are always a source of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete