Saturday, May 8, 2010

Wild Wing

This is another post that has nothing at all to do with our monthly challenge but everything to do with the Dukes.

A couple of weeks ago I was at the amazingly awesome restaurant Wild Wing enjoying some deliciously fantastic chicken wings. They had updated their menu since my last visit and I noted that one of the new chicken wing flavours (there are 101 in total) was related to our beloved Dukes of Hazzard.

Check it out...


In case you missed that, here's a close up...


I didn't try this new flavour (I stuck with my favourite "Sweet Escape") but if you are ever near one of these superb restaurants, you need to check it out. You can thank me later.

1 comment:

  1. SHUT UP!! I think this calls for a 'Triple D' field trip. What do y'all think? Maybe at the Guelph location? I'm totally game! Let's discuss this soon!

    ReplyDelete