Tuesday, March 30, 2010

March Madness from Angela


So here's my card for this month...
Talk about a challenge!! This card definitely
went through some serious re-working before
I was happy with the finished product.

You can't really tell in the picture, but
the hearts that are stamped on the kraft
paper have a subtle, glittery finish due to
two-steppin' with some Versamark 'Dazzle'
before I inked them up with the Pale Plum.
Obviously, the colours are purples and greens
and it is a birthday card...I missed a couple
birthdays while I was out West and so the
inside reads "Sorry I'm late. Happy Birthday!"
For all the card details, you can visit The Scrapyard.

This was a great challenge - totally had to don
my thinking cap for this one :) Thanks Marnie!!
I'm having a blast playing along with you gals - so
stay tuned for April's challenge, coming on Thursday!


3 comments:

  1. I love the little details on this card Ange. The button for an 'O' and the distressing and stitching around the oval.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Margaret...I love the distressing and stitching around the oval. I very nice combination of card elements. Well done, Angela. Kudos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!! LOVE that stamp! :D It's gorgeous!!! :D

    ReplyDelete